- For More Information
Community Service Office
First Year Service Floor
Service, leadership, community! Our First Year Service Floor program is for those looking to make a difference in the world and looking for others that share that goal! A housing option for first-year students in the Kearney Residence Hall, we have set aside rooms for Nazareth’s up-and-coming service leaders! This floor focuses on developing leadership skills through unique service activities and workshops. Learn from local and international community leaders who are making a difference! Community is key and the First Year Service Floor provides opportunities for you to meet new people through team building and service projects. Residential Life and the Center for Civic Engagement have partnered to create this living community with personal involvement from staff in both departments.
Community Service Floor in George Hall
An exciting housing option for sophomores, juniors and seniors
Do you want to live with students who share a passion for performing community service? Do you want to be an on campus service leader? Do you desire to take part in and create projects, programs and reflections related to service? If you answered yes to the above questions, then the Community Service Floor in George Hall may be for you.
- Spacious Rooms, but limited slots
- 11 singles and 1 double available
- Coed environment
- Integrate your interest in community service with your residence experience
- Be part of a team intentionally making a difference in the community
- Be recognized on campus as a "service leader"
- Fill out the George Hall Service Floor Application and hand in by February 24.
- Participate in an interview with Community Service Office staff. (Phone interviews available if you live out of town).
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining your "room contract" before we can assign you a "service floor" room.