- Meet the Scholars
- Sandra Barbato, biology, inclusive education
- Eileen Bruns, mathematics, adolescence education
- Liana Simon, biochemistry
- Tiffany Wendt, biology
- Cara Czechowski, biology
- Kerry Gannon, mathematics
- Katherine Heib, mathematics
- Briana Laubacker, chemistry
- Zuber Najam, biology
- Anne Talarico, biology
- Jeanine Youngers, mathematics
- Alexa Courtney, mathematics
- Kaitlyn Dugan, environmental science
- Ashlee Evertt, mathematics
- Molly Kingsley, biochemistry
- Elisa Napierala, mathematics adolescence education
- Caitlin VerSchneider, mathematics adolescence education
The Nazareth College Science and Mathematics Scholars Program (SaMs) is supported by an award from the National Science Foundation. This program makes grants to institutions of higher education to support academically talented students with demonstrated financial need who are pursuing degree programs in science and mathematics.
Scholarships were available through the 2011-2012 academic year for students majoring in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, environmental science, or mathematics.
Opportunities for students in the SaMs program include participation in an academic learning community, enhanced advisement, peer mentoring, field trips and seminars related to career exploration, and opportunities to engage in undergraduate research and/or industrial internships.