- Send to a Friend
Mission & Goals
The Center for Spirituality serves the Nazareth community by:
- Encouraging reflection on personal beliefs, values, purpose, and spiritual identity.
- Offering meditation/worship services and educational opportunities from a variety of religious traditions.
- Facilitating dialogue among people from diverse faiths and perspectives.
- Empowering work for social justice and encouraging generous service in our local, regional, national, and global communities.
- Providing a welcoming and hospitable presence by being available for pastoral counseling and maintaining spaces for personal reflection and communal gatherings.
- Fostering a sense of community by organizing campus-wide celebrations, memorials, and gatherings in response to current events.