- Contact Career Services Office:
Phone: (585) 389-2878
Fax: (585) 389-2458
As your Nazareth student makes their way through school, a variety of career-related questions may arise:
- Which major should I select?
- What can I do with my major?
- What are my career goals?
- How can I get the experience I need to get hired?
- How can I best market myself to employers?
- Should I consider graduate school?
The Office of Career Services provides a wide variety of services to help answer those questions. From helping students make their first tentative career choices to assisting with a professional job or graduate school search, Career Services is there to support students.
Career Planning Services
Our staff provides one-on-one counseling, group workshops and a large selection of print and online resources. Learn more.
Job Search and Internships
Career Services coordinates on-campus recruiting as well as HireAFlyer, our online jobs and internships posting system. Learn more.
Work Study and On-Campus Jobs
On-campus jobs provide steady income and great work experience for many students. Learn more.