Information for new Nazareth students
Please follow the instructions on this page to apply for your campus parking permit. Please follow the directions carefully and include both the parking permit and Title IV form. You can submit the forms via email (NAZID@naz.edu), mail (4245 East Avenue), or drop it off at the Campus Safety Office (21 Shults Center). Please return the application form no later than July 15 to have your permit ready for the first day of the fall semester. For any questions, please call Campus Safety at 585-389-2850.
The Campus Safety Department is responsible for the enforcement of all campus parking rules and regulations. Faculty, staff and students are required to place a parking permit on any vehicle that will be parked on campus. Students are expected to complete the vehicle registration process each Fall or Spring (whichever is applicable).
- complete a parking permit application
- visit the Campus Safety office to obtain a permit
- In person: stop by the Campus Safety Office located in the basement of the Shults building
- By mail: send completed forms to Nazareth College, 4245 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14618. Attn: Parking office
- By email: NazID@naz.edu
The parking fees are as follows:
- $81.00 annual fee (this covers the entire academic year. Students starting classes in the Fall may purchase a permit for the full academic year at a cost of $78.00 and would register again the following Fall).
- $44.00 for one semester only (Students starting classes in January or those who will be taking classes for only one semester may purchase a permit at a cost of $44.00).
- Students may register additional vehicles at no charge upon presenting a valid NYS state registration verifying ownership.
- Parking fee prices include NYS sales tax.
- Please DO NOT send a payment with a parking permit application. The applicable fee will be charged to the student account by the Financial Services Office after the permit is issued to the student and all forms are processed.
- Parking permit fees are non refundable.
Temporary Parking Passes
Guests of students are able to obtain a temporary parking pass for short term usage. There are other circumstances for issuance of a temporary parking pass. Call or visit the Campus Safety Office in 21 Shults Center for details and assistance.