What is environmental health (EHS)?
The Nazareth College Campus Safety Department provides complete Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) to the entire campus community.
Nazareth College's Safety Practice Statement
The Environmental Health/Fire Safety Department’s main goal is to ensure that each and every member of the Nazareth College community is provided with a safe environmental to work, study, learn, and live.
Included in EHS services:
- Fire prevention and safety
- Hazardous chemical/material management (including MSDS)
- Biological Waste Disposal
- Injury investigation/prevention
- Workplace hazards assessment
- Environmental protection
- Safe workplace practices and training
Who do I contact with an EHS related question?
- If the condition is an emergency or requires immediate attention, please call the Campus Safety dispatcher at x2850 (on-campus) or 585-389-2850 (off-campus).
- For non-immediate questions or guidance, please call or email the Environmental Health Officer, Kevin Riordan. Extension 2841 or email@example.com.