- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Education
- School of Management
- Undergraduate Academic Advisement
- Center for International Education
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Graduate Student Services
- Institutional Research and Assessment
- Lorette Wilmot Library
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Sponsored Programs and Faculty Research
Welcome to Academic Affairs
Faculty and staff in the Academic Affairs Division prepare students to lead engaged lives through study in the liberal arts and sciences and professional programs. We provide an academic environment that is integrative, comprehensive in scope, and focused on student success, and we challenge students to use their academic knowledge and skills in local and distant communities.
- Faculty and academic programs are housed in: the School of Education, the School of Health and Human Services, the School of Management, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
- The Lorette Wilmot Library and Media Center serves the campus and the community with information resources.
- Faculty are supported by the Center for Teaching Excellence and the Office of Sponsored Programs and Faculty Research.
- Students receive support from the Academic Advisement Office, Graduate Student Services, the Office for Students with Disabilities, the Higher Education Opportunity/Excel Program, and the Registrar’s Office.
- Through the Center for Civic Engagement, students engage in reflective practice in many communities.
- The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment supports institutional planning and assessment processes.
In collaboration with faculty governance and staff in the other divisions of the college, we strive to promote an innovative and transformational education for all Nazareth College students.
Sara B. Varhus
Vice President for Academic Affairs