The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, Nazareth College has created this page which is designed to provide quick access to this data. The consumer information has been organized into the categories below with links to additional information.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA): The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 ensures that students have the rights of inspection and privacy of educational records. Copies of the complete college policy on availability and privacy of records may be obtained in the Office of the Registrar.
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Education Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement – Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information